Seal Software Contract Discovery and Analytics provides the agility and flexibility to manage risk and exposure associated with contracts and agreements. Seal dramatically reduce the costs and timeframes for contract reviews, ensuring you can provide higher degrees of service to your clients. Today, Seal has more than one hundred customers across many markets. For some of the largest companies in the world across Banking, Life Sciences and Technology, Seal provides ‘the single source of the truth’ for all contracts.
Using a combination of advanced technologies that understand natural language (NLP), understand context based on meaning (LSI), and make predictions based on previous knowledge (ML), it has changed the way that information hidden within contracts is provided. Seal empowers you to:
- Automate discovery of existing contracts and centralise them in a secure repository
- Extract and index data within your contracts using over 100 pre-defined extraction policies, making the data easy to search, sort and analyse
- Develop custom extraction policies and teach Seal your unique product terms and language, create contract playbooks for alternative clauses
- Easily review individual clauses across thousands of contracts for real-time analysis of non-standard language to reduce your contractual risk
- Set up custom search polices to run deep analysis on the areas of particular importance such as a new regulatory directive, product liabilities, service obligations, particular indemnifications, data breach obligations, etc.