BlackBerry® is a leading software and services company dedicated to securing the Enterprise of Things.
BlackBerry software provides the embedded intelligence to secure the Enterprise of Things so that the Internet of Things (IoT) can thrive. Our software platform, BlackBerry Secure, is a comprehensive mobile-native approach to security that addresses the entire enterprise from end point to end point.
With software and services from BlackBerry, enterprises in a range of industries – from healthcare to financial services — are empowered to:
- Identify and mitigate cybersecurity threats
- Manage and secure a diverse and growing set of endpoints such as smartphones, tablets, wearables and laptops
- Protect files and IP by enabling users to securely access, share and collaborate
- Develop powerful applications, workflows and business processes
- Unify crisis communications within and between organizations.
BlackBerry holds 80+ security certifications and is listed in the top position in all six categories of Gartner’s high-security mobility management study. The company is ranked among the top 10 percent of all cybersecurity providers. All G7 governments and 15 of G20 are BlackBerry customers. BlackBerry Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) software is the most widely-deployed among Fortune 500 companies.
Based in Waterloo, Ontario, the company was founded in 1984 and operates in North America, Europe, Asia, Middle East, Latin America and Africa. For more information, visit www.BlackBerry.co.uk