Artificial Lawyer is focused on driving legal sector change through technology. This means a strong focus on AI because this is at present the best means available for automating significant parts of the legal production line.
Artificial Lawyer is also focused on other areas of automation and technology that removes friction and increases data insights into legal work, ranging from smart contracts and blockchain platforms, to process, data collaboration, workflow and contract automation applications.
In short, it is about the technology and the people that are driving transformative change in the legal market, rather than focused on incremental improvement of the status quo. Artificial Lawyer is for everyone in the legal sector supporting or interested in this transformation and what it means to their business and wider society, whether:
- Lawyers in law firms or inhouse roles
- Professionals such as CIOs, CTOs, process improvement specialists, data scientists and heads of innovation
- Tech companies which are developing and providing transformative legal technology, and all the people who work inside them, from business development experts, to coders, to managers and market strategists
- CFOs, CEOs and the shareholders in businesses that regularly use legal services and have an interest in the economic benefits of legal sector change
- Individuals and access to justice groups that rely on legal services
- Educators and students, whether mainly focused on law or other related subjects
- Regulators and government bodies
- Investors and market analysts
- And, recruiters and HR experts.
Artificial Lawyer is a platform for this global community, providing not just news, but an opportunity to join in the conversation with Guest Posts.