Paul Walker has over 20 years’ experience within the Legal and Accounting Technology sectors. Having previously worked for PwC, Slaughter and May, Autonomy Inc and Hewlett Packard. Paul has worked with the majority of the top 200 law firms in Europe, all the Magic Circle, the Big 4 Accounting firms and dozens of large corporates including (BP, Barclays, Shell, BBC, Rolls Royce etc.). Paul has extensive development and technical skills, but has for the last 8 years moved into a delivery and subject matter expert roles, advising clients on a number of topics across Document Management, Knowledge Management, E-Disclosure and broader Information Governance. Paul is currently EMEA Technical Director for iManage.
Technical Director, EMEA
- iManage and Microsoft – Better Together: Security, Collaboration & Governance In The Era Of Digital Freedom
- Time 12:00 - 12:15
- Stage 'iManage' Future Tech Stage
- Governing your data in a world where users, clients and counterparties are collaborating on Microsoft Teams
- Effective collaboration: Ensuring conflicts, information barriers, and client demands are met when users collaborate
- IManage and Microsoft – a single global platform, a single source of truth: Your ecosystem working in close partnership