Julia Salasky is the founder and CEO of Legl, a technology company giving law firms the tools to grow their business, give clients a better experience, and succeed in a digital-first world. An entrepreneur and former lawyer at Linklaters and the UN, Julia previously founded CrowdJustice, an award winning platform focused on increasing access to the justice system. Julia has been recognised with multiple awards, most recently including the FT’s Legal Innovator the Year Award, and Legal 500’s Outstanding Innovator Award.
- Client Experience and Design-Led Thinking: What Law Can Learn from Tech
- Time 14:20 - 14:35
- Stage The ‘Acora’ Innovation Stage
- Best in class examples of client experience from tech companies
- What does a well-designed client experience mean for a law firm?
- How does thinking about this from a “human touch + tech” approach enable a better customer experience, more profitably and with less risk?
- How do tech companies measure the success of their client experience?
- How is technology helping firms create a broader client lifecycle management and why is that important to a law firm?