Eleanor is a former Director at world-leading cyber-AI company, Darktrace, where she spent six years as Global Head of the organisation’s Industrial Division. Prior to this, Eleanor founded and ran Darktrace’s African operations. With a wealth of experience in scaling fast-growing technology businesses, Eleanor oversees Luminance’s product development and leads the company’s continued global expansion. In recognition of her work in the technology sector, Eleanor won the prestigious ‘Innovation Trailblazer Award’ at Law.com’s 2021 Legal Innovation Awards and made Management Today’s ’35 under 35’ list.
- The Power of AI: Maintaining Compliance, Driving Profitability and Gaining a Competitive Advantage
- Time 13:50 - 14:05
- Stage The ‘Acora’ Innovation Stage
- Using AI to mitigate risk and maintain compliance
- How technology can help firms maximise resource and open up additional revenue opportunities
- Utilising technology to attract and retain top legal talent
- Using AI to gain a competitive advantage across practice areas, from eDiscovery to M&A due diligence and contract negotiation