Register your interest for the 2021 event here.
Registration for The British Legal Technology Forum 2021 will open 2nd November 2020.
Please use this form to register your interest in the event. Netlaw Media will advise via email when registration is open.
Thank you for your interest.
*Conditions of Pre-registration:
- Pre-registration is not deemed as official registration to this event.
- Official registration will open in the upcoming months.
- All attendees must register their attendance via the on-line ‘Delegate Registration’ page at www.britishlegalitforum.com prior to Tuesday 22nd June 2021.
- Only senior full time employees of a Law Firm or Barristers’ Chambers, or an In-House Counsel representing a registered company on a full time basis can accept or register for a delegate pass to attend ‘The British Legal Technology Forum 2021’.
- Should you be unable to attend the event, your delegate pass is transferable to other senior full time members / employees of your Law Firm or Chambers or to another In-House Counsel of the same company.
- A delegate pass is not to be offered or transferred to any consultant, vendor, supplier or part time employee.
- A delegate pass cannot be sold, redeemed or exchanged for cash or credit.
- A guest pass cannot be used in conjunction or in addition to any other offer.
- Netlaw Media reserves the right to cancel any booking at its discretion & without explanation.
- By registering to attend ‘The British Legal Technology Forum 2021’, all delegates accept the full ‘terms and conditions’ of registration and event entry as stated on www.britishlegalitforum.com/terms-conditions.