Top Ten Tips when working from home (Microsoft Outlook and Word)
Date: Monday, 30th March 2020
Time: 2pm (GMT)
Hosts: Julie McCarthy & Danielle John-Charles
Most of us are now working from home, but you may not have the equipment or the support that you are used to. So the training team from Tikit, will be hosting a short webinar on Monday 30th (2pm GMT / 10am EDT), to show you some useful features / tips that you can use in Outlook and Word, which may benefit you whilst we you are out of office.
- Message properties – security, voting buttons etc.
- Insert screenshots into emails
- Review – read aloud
- Calendar – properties
- Meetings – arranging a meetings with different time zones
- Convert a document to PDF
- Clear metadata – inspect a document
- Show / hide ribbon
- Hide ribbon and use Quick Access Toolbar. Show how to add extra buttons to this
- Working with more than one document. View side by side and vertical scrolling
You can register for this virtual training session here.